4th Floor, Bridgewater House
Telephone: 0161 237 6036
I have been working in economic development, regeneration and tourism for over twelve years. I have a Masters in Applied Research from the University of Manchester. My background is predominantly economic and I have an excellent working knowledge of the Treasury's Green Book and Five Case Business Model.
My main area of expertise is in economic development research and policy including economic impact assessments, sport and tourism related research, forecasting and modeling, evaluations, appraisals, business planning.
Recent tourism projects I have undertaken include:
- Economic and Social Impacts of Bristol Museums
- Tourism Impacts of a Proposed Wind Farm in Wales
- Tourism Impacts of an Overhead Power Line in Mid-Wales
- Feasibility Study for New Facilities in a Country Park
- Feasibility for a Cultural Regeneration Centre in Hull
- Economic Impact of Tourism in Suffolk
- Economic Impact of Walking Tourism in Cork
- Feasibility Study for a Proposed New Harbour in Scotland
- Tourism and Economic Impacts of the New Bathing Water Directive
- Economic Impact of the National Aquatic Centre and Morton Stadium in Dublin
- Economic Impact Assessment: Measuring the Economic Benefits of Green Infrastructure Investment