Three new papers have been added to the Research and Statistics section of the website
Friday July 18, 2014
Three new papers have been added to the Research and Statistics section of the website:
Seaside Destinations Study (British Destinations and Hallam University), looking at the performance of seaside destinations during the recession.
Heritage Alliance Manifesto, which calls on all Parties to pursue four main policies, to:
- Create a positive tax regime for maintenance and conservation
- Put heritage at the heart of sustainable development
- Attract more investment into heritage
- Secure the protection of our heritage
ABTA Manifesto, which askes the political parties to:
- Act urgently to increase airport capacity once the Airports Commission completes its work and delivers recommendations.
- Invest in infrastructure across all transport modes, enhancing surface access and connectivity, while improving services for passengers and businesses alike.
- Further reform and reduce Air Passenger Duty to ensure the UK is a more competitive place to invest in, trade with, and visit.
- Embed a cohesive approach to tourism policy in support of the UK’s vibrant mix of outbound, inbound and domestic travel and tourism businesses and the jobs we support.
- Ensure completion of consumer protection reforms to provide coherent protection for the travelling public and a balanced regulatory environment for UK businesses.
To find these, log in to your membership account and choose ‘Research & Statistics’ in the red drop-down menu.