- Southeastern runs train services into London from Kent and East Sussex.
- Southeastern employs around 3,800 people.
- Southeastern serves 179 stations.
- Our train service covers 1,094 miles of railway infrastructure.
- Southeastern operates around 2,000 train services a day.
- Southeastern carries roughly 570,000 passengers every weekday.
- 1,400 of the daily train journeys go into London.
- Approximately 170 million passenger journeys are made a year.
- Approximately 400 trains are used to run services for passengers.
- Southeastern have launched the UK’s first high speed domestic train service.
- Southeastern is owned by Govia, a joint venture between the Go-Ahead Group (65 per cent) and Keolis (35 per cent).